Skype
deltrae3

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

Great quality! Great Writing! And NOT retarded! I mean... even retards would call some of the stuff that ends up on the front page retarded... ALL IN ALL!!! This was very great!

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

I feel robbed...

First off this is just great. animation and everything. felt very nostalgic. I just feel sad because I thought I was going to see an episode with these kids in it...

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

love it!

well first thing i can say is that i love the presentation and the message. Me being black as well. the representation of the negative steriotypes of black people were definately on point. I also like the part where the white guy didn't see his black roomate as being black because he didn't "act" black. Since when were we supposed to act the way people want us to act because of our colour?! love the video and the message very much. You ever think about making this a series?

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

WTF! FTW!

HOLY SHIT I JUST KILLED PICO!

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

AAAAAHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

WHEN WILL THIS STOP?! I... CAN'T... GET THIS... DO YOU WANT TO... NO!!! I WILL RIDE YOU LIKE.... STOP!!!! AHHHHHH!!! WHOOOOOOAA NO STOP TYPING THE SONG!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! AUTOTUNE!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! A WHORE OF ALL ETERN-DAMNIT!!!!

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Awesome Sauce sploged in my mouth! XD

So far I like the promo already. Art work fits in with the comedy. the Characters are not who you would expect them to be at all! I was kinda bummed that this wasn't the real deal but at the end, I'm pretty amped what the show will look like! I'm so on board with this idea!

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Rushed Project?

I have to say this is a great movie! Animation was great compared to what I've seen from the other recent animation movies. The song was a very interesting choice, but it fitted well with the movie; especially since the transitions of the song were completely on point with the animations. Another thing that I admired was the fact that you didn't use the characters of the game but put yourself and your friends in the movie. If this was just a rushed job, I can't wait to see what you can do with more time to make another movie.

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

Hit or Miss

First off I have to say I admire the hand drawn artwork you've done in this movie, and the music selection which is specifically for the popcorn boss. But the problem however, is that it really did not catch my attention due to the fact that it was too long. Plus I think it would've been a better idea to take Castle Crashing Characters and settings in YOUR direction instead of taking something straight from the game. On the plus side, I'm sure the next Castle Crashing movie should be better than this.

alfa995 responds:

Well...the thing is that in my last two flashes, many mentioned how they were too short, I made this one longer, but not so long it was boring (between 2 and 3 minutes seemed right) but still, there is going to be people that prefer quick flashes. So...I have to do what most people prefer :)

Super Damien Super Damien

derrn good!

animation was sweet! Music matches the setting and like the extras! BUT SERIOUSLY MAN!!! This is good but way overdue for a sequel! That's why I gave you an 8.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

AAAHHH!!!

I...CAN'T STOP....WATCHING....MUCH....NO....GET OUT OF MY.... GARAGE! NO!!!!!!!!! DON'T WATCH.....YOUGURT!!!! MY FATHER NEVER AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Sexual-Lobster responds: