Skype
deltrae3

Proxy Proxy

it's an okay game. I can't get the good ending because when i target the proxy (c'mon i'm sure i'm not the only one who saw M. Night Shamalan's 'Devel'). On top of that, this story line is very, VERY unoriginal...

The I of It The I of It

Fun!

Great puzzle game with a nice original mechanic. I also like how you put a witty little joke into a game as well very good!

Run II Run II

just one second

as of right now my eyes hurt and closed so I'm sorry if you cannot read this. well, first off it was very different and frustrating which i belive is missing in alot of games now. it was very cool how you can run on the walls and sielings and what not. and from what i have expierienced this game is not for those who have avsolutely no depth perception. other than that great game. i would subscribe but this is the wrong website for that... carry on...

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

LOVE IT!

Let me just start off with the improvements. #1: When you die you don't have to start over! The first one you had to start over which makes this frustrating. NOt only that but you can decide how far you can go back. EVEN THE BEGINNING! XD #2: The game braches off into different endings unlike the first one. and number 3: more songs. Aside from the improvements, the illustrations and story telling is still on point. The same characters are still around. Sage is still bad ass and Shane is still useless. I love this game!

Rebuild Rebuild

This game...

I never really was good at these types of games, but I thought what the hell! For a Turn based strategy online game this has to be one of top five i've played. For one I like the theme (who doesn't like zombies). has a nice and wide map, decent art work, and gives you something to play for a while. Of course the difficulty risesas the days go on and how you progress (the part that I just can never keep up with in turned based strategies...) Causing you to really make sure you have more recruits do your research on zombies and make sure you have enough guys at the police station. There is also the food factor that adds to the difficulty and to make sure you are on your toes so people don't starve or leave the fort. I could go on about this game. Bottom line this game is very detailed has a nice story. Great job.

Amea Amea

Major Bug Problem!!!

The beginnign presentation was pretty good and I like the idea, but there are too many problems with this game. For one I feel completely lost. Two, I can't do anything in my inventory due to the fact that I'm trying to map an item to a button and all i get is me still being selected to the sword. I pick up a key try to unlock something and it still tells me it's locked. I'm sorry I can't give it a rating, because with all these problems happening it feels incomplete.

Vectrix Vectrix

What does this game and heroine have in Common?

First of I have to say the graphics for this game are smoothe and colorful which seems to be the main stting of this. The gameplay seems to be simple to pick up but this game is so addictive that it is hard to put down. the addicting gameplay and the colors can however be a problem seeing how people can OD on this game and have a siezure. Remember kids you can enjoy this game but don't play it too long!

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

BUGS!!! EVERYWHERE!!!

Well the game was pretty good but for some reason you have to get the keys a certain way. Not only that but I can't complete the level, because on the escape scene i can't escape the third room and I KNOW THERE'S A FOURTH CUZ I SAW A GLIMPSE OF IT AND YOU CAN'T BLAIM IT ON THE TIMER CUZ I WAS AWARE OF IT I can't pass it without going to the title screen. And when I went to the title screen only chapter one and chapter two unlock. I had to then go to the slect level and it THEN shows everything as unlocked. and then it freezes for no reason at all while i'm playing for 10 seconds. I'm sorry I was gonna give ia higher score but this game is a mess and will only work when it feels like... for that, no stars

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow!

Truth be told this is one of the most amazing things thaat I have ever comeby (aside that one cell game teaching about the cell body). It gives you a scale from atomical level to a universal level and shows everything by scale, which is amazing. I wish teachers could show students this. I wish I discovered this when I was in high school, so I wouldn't have struggled that much. Aside from everything, all I can say is WOW!

Support Group Support Group

intintionally boring

I've replayed it tried different things but it really wouldn't matter because you would still get the same result; falling asleep in the middle of playing this game if not annoyed by the music. This ladies and gentlemen is mundane at its finest. For that i give it a full score.